Hey guys! Before we head to church this morning, I wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter! I hope you get to spend your day surrounded by family and friends and eat lots of delicious Easter meals and candy!
I tried my hand at making deviled eggs today and they turned out great, so I wanted to share them with you all. They are not low-fat by any means, but hey, you’ve got to splurge sometimes right?
I bring to you….
Blue Cheese Bacon Deviled Eggs
from: Mixing Food & Family
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled, halved, and yolks removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pieces of bacon, crumbled or in pieces
1. In a small bowl, mash egg yolks and all ingredients besides bacon.
2. Spoon back into egg whites and top with blue cheese and bacon.
Eat them before they all disappear!