Jeff and I have been married almost 10 months. Since he’s been in training for a few months, we haven’t had an issue with our time together, but normally I find that our “dates” involve dinner and a movie.
Now, there’s nothing wrong with dinner and a movie every now and then, but we do the same thing all. the. time! It gets old after a while! If we’re supposed to spend the next 70+ years together, we better start getting creative with our date nights!
I found this list of unusual date ideas on Pinterest and I cannot wait for Jeff and I to be together in Cali and complete some of these!
Here are my top 5:
- Number 4: Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn’t really happen
- Number 7: Try and visit as many people s you can in one night, and turn as many things in their apartment upside down as you can without them noticing
- Number 8: Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend
- Number 12: In the middle of the night, drive to the beach so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella
- Number 13: Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to.
Sound like fun? Let me know which one you want to try first or give me a new idea to add to my list!