So remember that time when I made a batch of cake batter dip and ate it by the spoonful until I had a belly ache? Oh no? Oh wait! That was me! Just now! About 10 spoonfuls into the bowl!
Whoops….hahaha I’m thanking myself for that Friday Fitness post right about now…
Now this recipe isn’t completely guiltless, but it isn’t the worst thing either figuring I’ve healthed it up a tiny bit 🙂
Make it tomorrow. Eat it with animal crackers, berries, grapes, or pretzels. Or, hell, eat it by the spoonful like I just did. Just less than 10 spoonfuls or you’ll have a tummy ache like me 🙂 one day I’ll learn! Haha
VC’s version: Cake Batter Dip
– 1 box cake mix, any flavor (I used funfetti!)
– 1container 0% Fage Greek yogurt
– 1/4 to 1/2 cup skim milk (to thin it out)
– Assorted “dippers” as mentioned above
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and Greek yogurt. Mixture will be VERY thick and possibly a bit dry.
2. Add in milk little by little, mixing in between additions, until desired consistency is achieved. I like mine to be the consistency of cake frosting!
3. Dip you favorite “dippers” into the mix and devour!
This is my MIL’s late night snack! Banana, grapes, and dip! Delicious!
It really is that simple people; so now you have no excuse Not to make it ASAP!
So do it!