Guys, I need your help! I have a serious statement necklace addiction and I don’t know what to do!
If any of you are thinking “statement necklaces?” Here’s what I’m talking about…
And these are just five of my eighteen or so statement necklaces! That’s not even counting the small charm necklaces I have!
Here’s my dilemma(s).
1. I love having these pieces to accent my outfits, but they’re so expensive! Paying $40+ for an accessory is crazy to me, but I’m always looking for cute new ones.
2. I have about ten necklaces in my total collection that I don’t wear anymore, not because they’re out of fashion, just because I’ve worn them every way I can think of and now I’ve got newer ones that capture my interest more!
So here’s where you all come in. I need help! Leave me a comment on how to fix my dilemmas.
– Do you know of a store/retailer that sells awesome statement necklaces for under $10 a piece? I want to know about them!
– Are you interested in setting up a necklace swap and trading necklaces with me?! If so, I want your contact info!
– Know of coupons/discount that can help me and anyone with my same problems? Share them!
Comment, comment, comment guys! Lets help each other out here!
P.S. I love you guys! 100 posts?! How about we go for 100 subscribers?!!!! That’d be AMAZEBALLS!
P.P.S.Let’s keep the trades not-so-creepy here. I know many of you are true, good people, but if you have any other intentions than to trade necklaces, don’t inquire 🙂
P.P.S.S. you guys rock for real! I’m so grateful for you all!