Morning Weight: ummm…about that…I forgot. Whoopsie!
Workout: 3 mile walk to the park with the baby and dog
Also, bought a resistance band so I can start some toning before bed when the pups are asleep for the night.
Ok, so here’s the deal. I have 5 days left of my first month of my Goal Weight Challenge. I need to weight in at 144.8 to make my goal of 2.2 pounds per month. Just to give you a breakdown, here are my goal weights for each month.
March 18 – 144.8
April 18 – 142.6
May 18 – 140.4
June 18 – 138.2
July 18 – 136.0
August 18 – 133.8
September 18 – 131.6
October 18 – 129.4
November 18 – 127.2
December 18 – 125!!!!!!!!!
Since it’s getting close to the end of my first 30 days, I’ve been thinking about my next months goals. Here’s what I’ve come up with:
1. Keep up with the 3+ mile daily walk/runs
2. Complete at least one 5K race (already signed up for one on March 28!!! Eeeeeekkkk!)
3. Complete a strength circuit at least four times per week include 3 set of ab, arm, and leg workouts.
4. Focus on eating a produce and lean protein-based diet for two meals each day. I’m trying to take baby steps for the first couple months so I don’t get overwhelmed, discouraged and quit. Example: real fruit smoothie for breakfast, grilled chicken breast and veggies for lunch, and then smart snacks and a dinner of my choice.
5. Take some progress pictures and measurements to share with you all!
Phew! I hope I can stick to these!
Any and all encouragement and advice is welcome! I’ll be doing all of this while working full time, taking care of the house while Jeff is busy with his ship, and trying to establish my blog as a second income….wish me luck!