Hey y’all! It’s been forever since I’ve posted since I’m trying to get my other blog, The Dessert Project, up and off the ground and we have been renovating all three of our bathrooms in the condo, but I had to share this easy, delicious recipe with you all!
We are painting two of our bathrooms now and before and afters will come once we are done, but I hope to be posting intermittently. For now, try this recipe ASAP!
Cotija Deviled Eggs
– 8 eggs, hard-boiled
– 3 Tbsp. Mayo
– 3 Tbsp. Cotija cheese, crumbled (you can use feta if you can’t find Cotija)
– 1/2 tsp. paprika
– extra Cotija and paprika for sprinkling
1. Halve your eggs and place yolks in a small mixing bowl.
2. Mix egg yolks, mayo, Cotija, and paprika until creamy.
3. Place a tablespoon or two of the mixture back into the empty egg whites.
4. Sprinkle with extra Cotija and dust with paprika.
5. Try not to eat them all in one sitting…
Let me know in the comments below if you want to see more recipes like this in the future!